If you’re looking to put the nearly-weds to the ultimate test before their wedding day- we’ve got you covered! Here are our favourite questions from the popular game Mr & Mrs, perfect for hen and stag parties…
– Only ask the questions you think the hen or stag will enjoy answering. Best to avoid any awkward moments if family are in attendance.
– Mr & Mrs makes a great drinking game! For every question they get wrong, they must drink a shot. For every question they get right, the rest of the party must drink a shot – simple!
– If the bride or groom isn’t a big drinker, you can always have an item of fancy dress to hand, ready for them to put on for every question they get wrong. The more embarrassing, the better – think human buckaroo!
How To Play
Before the hen or stag party takes place, the host must send the selected questions to the stag/hen’s partner for them to answer. The host will question the stag/hen and reveal the correct answer their partner selected. You can work out relevant prizes/forfeits depending on the sort of things your bride/groom is interested in. To add an extra element of fun, the host could film the partner giving their answers and play it out during the game.
- Where were you when you first said, ‘I Love You’?
- What would your partner say is your worst habit?
- What is your partner’s worst habit?
- In a fire, what is the first thing your partner would grab?
- If you compared yourself to a celebrity couple, who would it be?
- Who was your partner’s first celebrity crush?
- Who is the funniest?
- What was the first film you saw together?
- Where was your first date?
- Who would play your partner in a movie?
- Who is better looking?
- What does your partner think they’re good at, but they actually aren’t?
- What item of your clothing does your partner dislike the most?
- Name all your partner’s cousins.
- In the beginning, who made the first move?
Delamere Manor is Cheshire’s most sought-after wedding venue. To find out more, including availability for 2022 weddings, get in touch with the Wedding Team at Delamere Manor on 01606 261361 or email us at [email protected]