Wedding Boards on Pinterest to Gather all your Inspiration in one Place
So you’re engaged and desperate to start planning your wedding, we’re so with you! But with the UK under restrictions for a little while longer and venues and bridal boutiques still closed, this is the perfect time to get pinning!
Pinterest is the easiest way to curate your wedding with over 40 million people using it to help plan their big day. But with thousands upon thousands of wedding related images available, we’re here to help you avoid information overload with our top five tips to create the perfect Pinterest board.
- Create a Master Board with 20 images max. Pinning too much will look overwhelming and this way suppliers will instantly be able to get a feel for the overall look you want.
- Create sections or individual boards for different aspects of your wedding including wedding dresses, hair styles, venues, décor, flowers and tablescapes, favours, cakes etc… but keep the number of images to around ten to keep your boards as curated as possible.
- Make the boards secret so no one is tempted to have a sneaky peak before your big day or set up shared boards so you can share them with suppliers and friends and family if you want to.
- Look beyond Pinterest for inspiration. You can pin from Instagram, wedding blogs and websites as well as Google image searches.
- Follow Pinterest boards from brands, bloggers, venues and suppliers whose style you like and want to emulate on your big day.
The Wedding Team at Delamere Manor are big fans of:
- Love My Dress for all-round wedding inspiration.
- Storyboard Wedding for beautiful imagery of real weddings and styled shoots around the world.
- Hitched and Rock My Wedding – both offer lots of individual boards for venues, dresses, décor, flowers and bespoke bridesmaid gifts, and are a great place to start.
If you’re searching for a Cheshire wedding venue with a Pinterest-worthy backdrop, Delamere Manor could be the perfect place! You can call the Wedding Team at Delamere Manor on 01606 261361 or fill in our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you.