We love to hear what plans our couples have for our Cheshire wedding venue and on the big day we wait with anticipation to see the results. With the right venue, you really can have the wedding day of your dreams, including it looking exactly the way you would like.
We are often left mesmerised at how our brides and grooms transform our venue to make it truly their own. Some hire wedding stylist and planners to support them and some do it themselves. Below we have a handy guide of things to consider when planning the styling of your wedding venue. We hope this helps you with planning your big day.
- Look at the outside space of your wedding venue. Plenty of places to get married in Cheshire will have stunning surroundings, especially if they are in a countryside setting. Think about how you will make the most of this space and encourage your guests to use this fabulous venue feature.
- Utilise backdrops. If there is an area of your venue that you would like to add more drama too, create a warmer feeling or change the colour of; fabric drapes and backdrops can work to a fabulous effect. As a favourite celebrity wedding venue in Cheshire, we often see fabulous styling to create a dramatic effect.
- Add light. Although ours is a traditional Cheshire country manor wedding venue, you will find unique modern additions. One of these being the stunning fairy light canopy that adorns the modern courtyard area. Adding in further lighting features within your table decorations and outside the venue can create a real wow factor as the night draws in.
- Think about the menu. Considering what food you would like to offer at your wedding can sometimes influence the styling and decoration that you choose for your wedding venue. Our unique Cheshire wedding venue has its very own nightclub. We often see our couples use styling themes that really resonate with their fun lifestyles, a recent one being a fabulous Ibiza themed wedding.
- Think luxury. Having a luxury Cheshire wedding venue is sure to set the theme for your big day. Luxurious table dressings, opulent accessories and extra touches such as modern calligraphy signage and gold foiling can create a real luxury feel to your big day. Of course, plenty of stunning flowers will also help provide a feeling of luxury.
Good luck with your wedding plans. If you would like to discuss having Delamere Manor as your Cheshire wedding venue, get in touch to discuss your consultation session.